TEAM TRINITY: RODMAN FOR KIDS
We extend our sincere gratitude to the 2021 Team Trinity Rodman Ride who raised more than $35,000 for our youth development and leadership programming including Trinity Education for Excellence Program (TEEP)! We are so grateful for your continuous dedication to TBC and our youth.
Join Team Trinity at the 32nd Annual Rodman Ride for Kids on Saturday, September 24, 2022. Participants will commit to raising $1,500 and ride 25 or 50 miles, or you can choose your own adventure and commit to raising $500. Walk, run, ride, bake, read, paint…whatever you enjoy, all while raising funds for youth programs.
At Trinity Boston Connects, we envision Boston as a fully equitable city, where systemic inequities are eliminated for youth of color, so they can enjoy equal status and access to resources as their white peers, grow up in healing and just communities, and thrive as leaders.
join the fun!
• Ride 25 miles – Request a bib to participate in the 25-mile Rodman for Kids route on Saturday, September 24, 2022, in Foxboro (Required Fundraising minimum: $1,500)
• Ride 50 miles – Request a bib to participate in the 50-mile Rodman for Kids route on Saturday, September 24, 2022, in Foxboro (Required Fundraising minimum: $1,500)
• Choose Your Own Adventure – Adult Participant and commit to raising $500
• Choose Your Own Adventure – Youth Participant and commit to raising $250
*Limited bib availability
benefits of team membership
• Personalized fundraising support and guidance
• Team Trinity cycle jersey (for 25 and 50-mile riders)
• Access to a veteran Team Trinity Mentor
• Monthly Team Trinity support calls (July, August, and September)
• Opportunities to get involved in Sole Train or TEEP programming
• Opportunities to stay connected to your fellow team members, post-race
register to ride for racial healing or donate today
© 2022 Trinity Boston Connects, Inc. | All Rights Reserved